Remember the picture on the left? It was the picture of the month for February. The picture on the right...same outfit, different baby! This was taken on May 15th. What a difference a few months makes. Love her! Is it just me or is she tan??
they grow up so fast! she's got the newborn look on the left & she is CLEARLY an infant on the right! :-D TL has changed so much, too. It's weird! When I see old pictures of him, I think, who is that kid?? I barely remember him that way! And you won't believe it, but they just keep getting cuter & cuter! I see all my friends kids who are about 3 now & even though they've always been cute, it's like, ohmygosh! They are all EVEN CUTER now! I think around 30, then everything starts going downhill for everyone again. hahahaha
they grow up so fast! she's got the newborn look on the left & she is CLEARLY an infant on the right! :-D TL has changed so much, too. It's weird! When I see old pictures of him, I think, who is that kid?? I barely remember him that way! And you won't believe it, but they just keep getting cuter & cuter! I see all my friends kids who are about 3 now & even though they've always been cute, it's like, ohmygosh! They are all EVEN CUTER now! I think around 30, then everything starts going downhill for everyone again. hahahaha
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS! You are too funny! It's all ups and downs isn't it? Can't wait til she gets older! heeheh!
ReplyDeletelove the faux hawk.
ReplyDelete