Oh please...I call her "Pi gu lian" which means butt face in Chinese. Why? Because kissing her cheeks are like kissing her butt cheeks! Why do I know this? B/c her BUTT is so cute I kiss it sometimes!!
ohmygosh - cracking up! I LOVE that you call her butt face!!! TL loves to say "pi gu". I guess they learn from a REALLY young age that "butt" is just a funny word!! :-D
Did I mention how much I love her rolls...Luv! Want to suck on her thighs! ...is that gross??? xoxox
ReplyDeleteOh please...I call her "Pi gu lian" which means butt face in Chinese. Why? Because kissing her cheeks are like kissing her butt cheeks! Why do I know this? B/c her BUTT is so cute I kiss it sometimes!!
ReplyDeleteohmygosh - cracking up! I LOVE that you call her butt face!!! TL loves to say "pi gu". I guess they learn from a REALLY young age that "butt" is just a funny word!! :-D
ReplyDelete