We had to lay our beloved Rocky to rest today. He had been sick for a while. I wanted to put it on D's blog because he was an important part of her life. She loved Rocky. The dogs were always able to make her laugh out loud. And for every nap and every night when I take D in to put her to bed, Rocky follows and lays outside her door so she always looks down the hallway expectantly to watch him follow us to the bedroom and then always peeks around the door before I shut it to watch him lay down in the corner by her door.I'm sad that she won't have that to look forward to anymore, but Rocky is still watching over her from above. Rest in peace.
I'm so sad for you guys. Rocky was such a sweet dog, he will always be remembered.
ReplyDelete"gross, Rocky"
So sad to hear Rocky when to heaven,I still remember the funny look on his face when was visiting our home. We will all miss Rocky very much now he is playing with our Pierre in the house of God.
ReplyDeleteLove Dad
I cried when I read our message, our pets always bring us a lot of pleasure but when they died , it is very painful. so painful that you feel you have a hole in your heart. I understand your sadness very well., . I just hope you can understand that Rocky had a very good life, he had a lot of love and lot of happiness, he will be very satisfied since he is in haven now. Love Mom
ReplyDeleteoh gosh Bel. One of the most difficult things a person has to go through in life...the passing of a loved one. I know Rocky was one of your first babies. Poor sweetie. But at least he is not suffering anymore and he will always be part of your heart.
ReplyDelete