It is so much fun to see all those video together, like watch a movie, our baby is growing prettier and prettier everyday, she has sense of hummer too like her father, look that picture she put a diaper on her head, and the way she plays with water she is having such a good childhood , she is very lucky has such good parents like you and Greg, I am very appreciated that I can watch her grow too.......NN
It is so much fun to see all those video together, like watch a movie, our baby is growing prettier and prettier everyday, she has sense of hummer too like her father, look that picture she put a diaper on her head, and the way she plays with water she is having such a good childhood , she is very lucky has such good parents like you and Greg, I am very appreciated that I can watch her grow too.......NN
ReplyDeleteUmm, D seems short on smiles...
ReplyDelete