Sunday, December 2, 2012

Predicting the future

Those of you who know D's mom know I have an expansive shoe collection.  I was going through them today and really lavishing praise on the shoes and relishing my days in NYC.  D was also commenting, "Oh, those are so beayoootiful, mommy!"  When I said, "Ooh, I did LOOOOOVE my days in NYC,"  we looked over at D and her eyes just lit up because she was probably feeling the passion exuding from my comment.  She kind of had an awed look on her face.
I then said, "When D grows up, she's going to move to NYC."  G's response, "No, D's going to move to Colorado."  Me:  "No, NYC."
And D pipes in, "When I grow up...I'm going to move to St. Louis!!!"
How awesome is that?

1 comment:

  1. No, she's going to move to SAN FRANCISCO!

    heehee... I can literally hear my parents' hearts melting.

    ReplyDelete