Oh Dillon ....You look so concentrate and so sincere, I am so proud of you, have you finished a dress for a doll? Did you learn how to sew in school or your mom teach you? Can you show me the finish job of this work , I can't wait to see it, and I can't wait to see you in Dec.. NN
Oh Dillon ....You look so concentrate and so sincere, I am so proud of you, have you finished a dress for a doll? Did you learn how to sew in school or your mom teach you? Can you show me the finish job of this work , I can't wait to see it, and I can't wait to see you in Dec.. NN
ReplyDeleteOh D sewed this bear for a friend. We mailed it off to Colorado. But you and she can make a new bear when you are in town in December! See you soon!
ReplyDelete